The quality of sleep determines the efficiency of work, the next day. sleep is the recharging of the body and mind, as similar to our cell phones 😁 .
Quality of sleep depends a lot on the mattress that we use. I personally hate the mattress in the five-star hotels and I confess most of the time I have slept on the floor with the blanket 😊.
The market is filled with a variety of mattresses.
But what is an ideal mattress?
Basically, we use two types
1. Cotton mattresses :
▪ Well stuffed (firm)
▪ About 3 to 4 inches in height
▪ The mattress should be turned over after 3 months to avoid the depression caused by the body while sleeping.
2. Commercially available mattress
▪ The firm mattress of 3 to 4 inches of height
▪ It should consist of 75% of the choir as the base.
▪ 25% of soft material (cotton, foam, sponge ) on the top.
1. Sleeping on a hard floor or planks is not necessary to relieve back pain.
2. There is no scientific proof for the use of the magnetic mattress for the relief of back pain.